40’X30′ 3 Bedroom House Plan
- 40’X30′: This indicates the dimensions of the house plan. In this case, it suggests a structure that is 40 feet in width and 30 feet in length.
- 3 Bedroom House Plan: This means the house plan is designed to accommodate three bedrooms. It gives an idea of the number and layout of bedrooms within the house.
- West Facing House Plan: This specifies the orientation of the house. A west-facing house means that the front of the house (likely the main entrance) is facing west. The direction a house faces can affect things like natural light and temperature in different parts of the house throughout the day.
- Download PDF: This suggests that the house plan is available in a PDF file format, which can be downloaded. It’s a common format for sharing and viewing architectural drawings or plans.
There’s a house plan available for download in a PDF format, featuring a 3-bedroom house with specific dimensions and a west-facing orientation. It’s likely a detailed blueprint that includes floor layouts, room dimensions, and other architectural details necessary for constructing the house.
- Bedroom: 3 Nos (12’X13′, 12’X13′, 12’X19’7″)
- There are three bedrooms in the described space.
- Their respective sizes are as follows:
- Bedroom 1: 12 feet by 13 feet
- Bedroom 2: 12 feet by 13 feet
- Bedroom 3: 12 feet by 19 feet and 7 inches
- Kitchen: (12’x7’5″)
- The kitchen’s dimensions are 12 feet by 7 feet and 5 inches.
- Living: (13’5″x 11’9″)
- The living room measures 13 feet and 5 inches by 11 feet and 9 inches.
- Dining Area: (11’9″x7′7″)
- The dining area’s dimensions are 11 feet and 9 inches by 7 feet and 7 inches.
- Bath: (6’7″″X8’)
- The bathroom measures 6 feet and 7 inches by 8 feet.
- W/C: (4’X5′)
- The water closet (W/C) has dimensions of 4 feet by 5 feet.
- Staircase Type: U (wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)
- The staircase type is U-shaped.
- The width of the staircase is 3 feet.
- Each riser (the vertical part of each step) is 6 inches high.
- Each thread (the horizontal part of each step) is 10 inches deep.
- Wall Thickness: (5″ or 125mm)
- The thickness of the walls is 5 inches or approximately 125 millimeters.
- Slab Thickness: (4″ or 100mm)
- The thickness of the slab (likely referring to the floor or ceiling) is 4 inches or approximately 100 millimeters.
These specifications provide detailed information about the sizes of different rooms, their functions, as well as the measurements for stairs, wall thickness, and slab thickness in a residential space.