What Is 21’x26′ 1 Bedroom House Plan
The phrase “21’x26′ 1 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” refers to a specific layout or blueprint for a house. Let’s break down what each part of this phrase means:
- 21’x26′: This represents the dimensions of the house. In this case, it means the house has a length of 21 feet and a width of 26 feet. This measurement gives an idea of the overall size of the house.
- 1 Bedroom: This indicates that the house plan is designed to have one bedroom. It implies that within this house, there’s only one designated room for sleeping.
- North Facing: This describes the direction the front of the house will face. In this scenario, the main entrance or the facade of the house will be oriented towards the north direction.
So, when combined, “21’x26′ 1 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” gives a basic description of a house blueprint with a specific size (21 feet wide by 26 feet long), one bedroom, and a north-facing orientation for the main entrance or front of the house. This kind of description is commonly used in real estate or architectural contexts to give a quick overview of the essential features of a house plan.
Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format:
- Staircase Type: Arc (wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)
- Wall Thickness: 5″ or 125mm
- Slab Thickness: 4″ or 100mm