Low Cost 2 Bedroom House Plan
The phrase “Low Cost 2 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” describes a specific type of house design with certain characteristics:
Dimensions: The house has a size of 29 feet in width and 24 feet in length. These measurements give an indication of the overall area and layout of the house.
- Low Cost: This indicates that the house plan is designed to be economically feasible or budget-friendly. It suggests that the construction and design elements of the house are intended to minimize expenses without compromising functionality or essential features.
- 2 Bedroom: This signifies that the house plan includes two bedrooms. It implies that within this house design, there are two designated rooms intended for sleeping or resting.
- North Facing: This specifies the orientation of the house. It means that the front of the house or the main entrance is oriented towards the north direction.
In summary, a “Low Cost 2 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” refers to an economical house design with two bedrooms and a front orientation towards the north. This type of house plan is intended to be cost-effective while still providing accommodation for two bedrooms and aligning with the north-facing direction for the main entrance.
Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format:
|Bedroom||2 Nos (12’x13′, 11’X11’5″)|
- Staircase Type: Arc (wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)
- Wall Thickness: 5″ or 125mm
- Slab Thickness: 4″ or 100mm