What Is 28’x25′ 2 Bedroom House Plan
The description “28’x25′ 2 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” outlines key details of a house blueprint:
- 28’x25′: These measurements indicate the dimensions of the house. In this case, the house is 28 feet wide and 25 feet long. These measurements provide an understanding of the overall size and layout of the house.
- 2 Bedroom: This signifies that the house plan includes two bedrooms. It implies that within this house design, there are two designated rooms intended for sleeping purposes.
- North Facing: This specifies the orientation of the house. It means that the front of the house or the main entrance is oriented towards the north direction.
Combining these details, “28’x25′ 2 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” describes a house blueprint with specific measurements (28 feet wide by 25 feet long), featuring two bedrooms and a north-facing orientation for the main entrance or front of the house. This type of description is often used in real estate or architectural contexts to provide a brief overview of the fundamental features of a house plan.
Absolutely! Here’s the information restructured in a table format:
|Bedroom||2 Nos (12’x13′, 12’X13′)|
- Staircase Type: Arc (wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)
- Wall Thickness: 5″ or 125mm
- Slab Thickness: 4″ or 100mm