What Is 43’x28′ 4 Bedroom House Plan
The phrase “43’x28′ 4 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” refers to a specific architectural layout or blueprint for a house. Let’s break down its elements:
- 43’x28′: These measurements signify the dimensions of the house. In this context, the house is 43 feet wide and 28 feet long. These measurements give an indication of the overall size and layout of the house.
- 4 Bedroom: This indicates that the house plan includes four bedrooms. It means that within this house design, there are four designated rooms intended for sleeping purposes.
- North Facing: This specifies the orientation of the house. It means that the front of the house or the main entrance is oriented towards the north direction.
In summary, “43’x28′ 4 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” describes a house blueprint with specific measurements (43 feet wide by 28 feet long), featuring four bedrooms and a north-facing orientation for the main entrance or front of the house. This type of description is commonly used in real estate or architectural contexts to provide a brief summary of the essential features of a house plan.
Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format:
|Bedroom||4 Nos (12’x13′, 12’x13′, 12’x14′, 12’x14′4″)|
|Bath+W/C||2 Nos (6’x11.5′, 6’x11.5′)|
- Wall Thickness: 5″ or 125mm
- Slab Thickness: 4″ or 100mm
- Staircase Type: U (Wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)