What Is 33’x27′ 3 Bedroom House Plan
The description “33’x27′ 3 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” outlines specific details about a house blueprint. Here’s the breakdown:
- 33’x27′: These measurements indicate the dimensions of the house. In this case, the house is 33 feet wide and 27 feet long. These dimensions provide an idea of the overall size and layout of the house.
- 3 Bedroom: This signifies that the house plan includes three bedrooms. It indicates that within this house design, there are three designated rooms intended for sleeping.
- North Facing: This specifies the orientation of the house. It means that the front of the house or the main entrance is oriented towards the north direction.
Combining all the details, “33’x27′ 3 Bedroom North Facing House Plan” describes a house blueprint with specific measurements (33 feet wide by 27 feet long), featuring three bedrooms and a north-facing orientation for the main entrance or front of the house. This type of description is commonly used in real estate or architectural contexts to give a quick summary of the essential features of a house plan.
Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format:
|Bedroom||3 Nos (12’x13′)|
- Staircase Type: Arc (wide=3′, Riser=6″, Thread=10″)
- Wall Thickness: 5″ or 125mm
- Slab Thickness: 4″ or 100mm